WANT TO CONTRIBUTE?
THE FREEDYM CONTRIBUTORS QUICK-GUIDE
We’re looking for people who “get it”.
People who get the idea of “lifestyle” entrepreneurship – and want to share in our mission of impacting the lives of millions of entrepreneurs.
And we don’t care if you’re young or old. If you’ve been featured on the cover of Time or have never had one word published publicly. If you want to share your advice, you are welcome here.
We’re a fast-growing media company on the way to 1 million visitors.
What do you get for contributing? Your name on the site. Your pic. Your bio. And even a direct link. Plus all the prestige to have contributed to FREEDYM.
What do we get? Rock-solid original content for our tribe.
Potential topics you can write about:
The quality of the posts:
- MUST be useful to our peeps. We want everyone to come away with at least one good takeaway per content piece.
- Must be tactical or action oriented.
- Must be fun (aka, NOT boring!).
The process for submitting guest posts:
- Send idea or concept to email@example.com. This can be for both writing and video content. Please include past samples with it too.
- One of our editors will review and decide if you can proceed with the post.
- Please send us all your social links so we can tag you on our social profiles when your article is posted.
- If approved, when writing or preparing a post, please note these:
- Your article should be ORIGINAL and not published anywhere else.
- We are not the grammar police but we do expect it to be error free.
- Word count is 500 to 1,000 words. Video content is minimum 30 seconds.
- If you need to cite a source, include it as a footnote or hyperlink it within the text.
- Include a relevant stock photo for the post cover as a separate file with dimensions 1200 x 500 pixels. No text on the cover image.
- Include relevant images or videos in the document and have it as separate files.
- Include in the document the keywords you are targeting.
- Please no pitching, no ads, no lame cliché stories.
- Profanities? Tolerated it if it’s relevant and needed.
- Conversational and easy to read writing style is preferred.
- Please. Please. Please. Don’t be boring, use your personality.
- The editor will review and let you know if it’s approved.
- The editor has the right to change or amend your content.
- If approved, the post will be scheduled and editor will inform you of the date it will go live.
- If your post generated 1,000+ social shares, then beers are on us! 🙂
That’s it! Looking forward to your kick-ass posts!